Thursday, January 27, 2011

Simply Simple Plan

I love the Montreal formed band, Simple Plan. The other day I popped a CD of theirs into my stereo and turned the volume to almost the highest it could go. I was loving it! Especially when the song Perfect World came on. Before I jump into the rest of the story I might as well tell you that as much as I really really really dislike my D.A.D.S. I really really really love music. I like to find songs that fit into different circumstances. For example when I heard Tell Me Why by Taylor Swift, a little guitar strung in my head. I thought it fitted perfectly into my predicament with my D.A.D.S. That same little guitar (but electric) strung again when I heard this song. Perfect World was almost perfect for the situation! And so (like Steal a Song), I thought I'd share the lyrics. Again, this is from Bing, enjoy!!!

http://www.bing.com/music/lyrics/detail?q=Simple+Plan+Perfect+World+(Domestic+Album+Version)&songID=136C2900-0100-11DB-89CA-0019B92A3933&lyricsID=T++7229816&albumID=096C2900-0100-11DB-89CA-0019B92A3933&pc=LRFD&FORM=DTPMUO

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for those of you who have recently tried to use the given link and are experiencing troubles. I will try to update the link as soon as possible. Thank you for you're patience.

    ReplyDelete