Friday, January 7, 2011

Entering the World

MIA. What does that make you think of? Missing soldiers? Missing loved ones? Or, if your like me, does it describe D.A.D.S. Dudes (who) Allegedly Donated Sperm (my "dad" has been proven to have not been an alleged case but you get the point). Don't scrunch your face at that. For some of us (like me) that's just what "dads" are. The might have never played a part in your life. They may come and go as they please. It doesn't matter how their "parenting" differs. They all hurt us. My name is ****** (Wondering what the asterisks are for? I decided to keep all names a secret so no one is directly being accused of anything. So for now I'm Miss Amy.) and I decided to blog about D.A.D.S. Afterall there are plenty of us out there with D.A.D.S looking for someone who understands what they are going through so I'm here for that purpose. I'll let people in on my D.A.D.S situation and how it goes. Hopefully many of you come here. I'm not here for sympathy or a helping hand. I'm here to blog as well as sympathize and give helping hands to people who have D.A.D.S. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment